Latest Movie :

Blogger news

Knock App For iPhone (Knock Your Mac)

In the modern age every one is doesn’t like to do any extra thing whether he is busy or not Here I confess the reality that I don’t like to put passwords on my devices Laptop, iPhone, iPad Tablets.
Knock App For iPhone (Knock Your Mac)
Its human nature that he find some hindrance while doing duty or achieving any goal so where every one is trying to reduce his work load, burden for time saving. Companies are making human friendly gadgets that help any time every where in any shape, Just give a look to your phone, smart watch your note book and more. Here we are talking about Knock App Android.
I feel trouble while I find myself to unlock or open my device (iPhone) several times in a day. I don’t want to leave my cell unsecure because of security measures. But I want to have something like built-in fingerprint scanner technology in IBM laptops, that gives the facility to keep your device safe but with single touch. There is no hard process to having key or password.
It looks awesome but unfortunately not many devices have these sort of facilities in it, I don’t have in my cell do you have of course not.
It is fingerprint scanning capabilities, Provided in the shape of Knock App, Just Enter the Knock App.

Knock knock knocking:


It’s good to present in front of any one who have iPhone, Mac or MacBook and want to gain quick access any time.If you have hurry to open you cell during making call or text just Knock knock.
It will quickly open in a while and frequent ready for use.

How it works:


It’s simple and easy (iOS app) to download and install without any internal disturbance if you have 3$ so its enough to get. After installation process, you have to visit the web site on your Mac. Pair your both devices now you’ll simply able to knock on your iPhone for quick access.
Anyone who uses Knock App here? Give your experience.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | faizanTemplate | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Free Center! - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by softwarecentre